Radboud Artificial Intelligence Network Event 15 December 2020 Nijmegen
"We have to bridge the gap between artificial and natural intelligence"
For over 30 years, Radboud University has been a global frontrunner on research about innovative intelligent learning systems. We develop new know-how and technologies that connect different fields of AI but also science and society in a responsible manner. Because our society faces complex challenges that require interdisciplinary collaboration, we reach out and encourage industry and governmental organizations to join our Radboud AI Network Event.
Since we all have a part to play, we invite you to meet us and (ex)change perspectives on December 15th, 2020!
Who should attend and why?
Decision makers interested in AI will gain:
- More insight into the basics of AI, trends and developments
- A global understanding of the impact of AI on society, ethical dilemmas and challenges
- A better perspective how AI can be beneficial to your organization
- Contacts with key players in AI surrounding Radboud University
- In-depth knowledge about practical and technological developments in AI
Program Radboud AI Network event
Chaired by Prof. dr. Marcel van Gerven
11:45 Walk in with sandwiches
12:15 Welcome and a global introduction into AI | Prof. dr. Marcel van Gerven
13:00 Advances in Deep Learning | dr. Jonas Teuwen
13.45: Probabilistic Machine Learning | Dr. Luca Ambrogioni
14.30: Short break
14.45: Large Scale Federated Search | Prof. dr. Djoerd Hiemstra
15.30: Speech Technology | Dr. Henk van den Heuvel
16.15: Wrap up | Prof. dr. Marcel van Gerven
16.45: Network drinks
Date, location and fee
- Radboud AI Network Event* | 279 Euro | regular price
- Radboud AI Network Event * | 250 Euro | for employees, postdocs and phd-students of Radboud University, Radboud university medical center and HAN
* incl. soup and sandwiches
Would you like more information about the program? Request the brochure.