Radboud Artificial Intelligence Network Event (postponed)
"We have to bridge the gap between artificial and natural intelligence"
For over 30 years, Radboud University has been a global frontrunner on research about innovative intelligent learning systems. We develop new know-how and technologies that connect different fields of AI but also science and society in a responsible manner. Because our society faces complex challenges that require interdisciplinary collaboration, we reach out and encourage industry and governmental organizations to join our Radboud AI Network Event.
Since we all have a part to play, we invite you to meet us and (ex)change perspectives on January 23th, 2020!
Who should attend and why?
Decision makers interested in AI will gain:
- More insight into the basics of AI, trends and developments
- A global understanding of the impact of AI on society, ethical dilemmas and challenges
- A better perspective how AI can be beneficial to your organization
- Contacts with key players in AI surrounding Radboud University
- In-depth knowledge about practical and technological developments in AI
Program Radboud AI Network event
Chaired by dr. Edita Poljac
10:00 A global introduction into AI | Prof. dr. Marcel van Gerven
11:00 AI in Industry | Rob Baak MSc.
11:30 Short break
11:45 Deep Learning Practicum | Dr. Amir Ghamarian
13:45 Ethics and Societal Impact of AI | Dr. Pim Haselager
14:45 Discussion with Prof. dr. Marcel van Gerven and dr. Pim Haselager
15:45 AI Market & network drinks, presentation of Radboud AI training programs, fields of research and demos
Evening program for AI practitioners
Speech Technology | Dr. Henk van den Heuvel
Probabilistic Machine Learning | Dr. Luca Ambrogioni
AI for Healthcare | Dr. Jonas Teuwen
Large-scale Federated Search | Prof. dr. Djoerd Hiemstra
Date, location and fee
- Radboud AI Network Event & Evening program for AI practitioners (incl. soup and sandwiches) | 495 Euro
- Radboud AI Network Event | 395 Euro
- Evening program for AI practitioners (incl. soup and sandwiches) | 295 Euro
Employees, postdocs and phd-students of Radboud University, Radboud university medical center and HAN get a discount and pay:
- Radboud AI Network Event & Evening program for AI practitioners (incl. soup and sandwiches) | 449 Euro
- Radboud AI Network Event | 359 Euro
- Evening program for AI practitioners (incl. soup and sandwiches) | 269 Euro
Would you like more information about the program? Request the brochure.