AMID Masterclasses offers professionals the latest academic knowledge and insights to key issues in international development.
AMID Masterclasses is for:
1) Development professionals working for policy, program, communication, or fundraising departments
2) Directors, management team, and board members
3) (aspiring) Newcomers in the sector.
Gain new knowledge, challenge yourself and expand your network.
- Artificial Intelligence and international development
- Kindness and Negotiation in the Digital Age
- The Development Dance
- Stay Home. Don’t Vote. Save Democracy.
- The Concept of Meritocracy in International Development
- Sustainable International Development: the Case of Multistakeholder Partnerships
- The Amazon rainforest conservation agenda & the role of civil society