- Theory of Change: is this the new and better way to manage impact?
- “The most insightful research on development actors end with a fight”
- Dresses Hiding the Systemic Structural Problems for the Naked Eye
- Keep Calm and Trust the Process
- “If the NGOs are not giving us a headache, they are not doing their job right”
Are you an organisation committed to the Sustainable Development Goals? And are you looking for a talented young professional that can bring in state-of-the-art knowledge and an extensive network? Or are you an ambitious graduate dedicated to countering urgent and complex global challenges, such as climate change, poverty, and inequality?
AMID aims to identify, connect and educate leaders for the future – those who will be at the forefront of tackling complex global socio-economic and environmental risks and opportunities, and of the pursuit of sustainable development. The programme facilitates (academic) reflection on the complexities of the world while inspiring students to move from individual success to become systems change catalysts by taking on leadership roles in policymaking and governance.
AMID is a dual one-year programme that combines academic training and practical experience. Trainees work four days a week in a junior position and attend lectures and trainings on Fridays.