Join AMID Young Professional 2021 with your organisation
Are you and your organisation committed to contribute to the sustainable development goals and see the benefits of fresh thinking, value state-of-the-art knowledge and appreciate critical reflection. Are you eager to take it to the next level?
What is AMID Young Professional?
AMID Young Professional is a one-year worldwide unique program in which young, ambitious, talented graduates, strengthen your team and organisation for 32 hours week. On Friday’s, they attend (partially online) an academic program with other trainees – and often, you’re welcome too. Our brochure tells you all about it.
What do you gain from it?
“AMID offers us talented, curious, proactive and critical colleagues. Their background and dialogues with fellow students help them to offer us new perspectives and ideas coming from different disciplines.” (FMO, the Dutch entrepreneurial development bank, one of our long-term partners)
- Access to a pool of young and ambitious graduates who are highly motivated to contribute to sustainable development, who use their newly gained knowledge and skills to the benefits of your organisation;
- Return on investment: in many cases, organisations decide to hire the trainee upon graduation for a regular position;
- Last but not least: your organisation becomes part of a worldwide, multidisciplinary network of government agencies, businesses, NGOs, foundations and knowledge institutes.
How to join the AMID Young Professional program?
You either introduce your own AMID trainee – a young professional currently working in your organisation of which you believe he or she would make a good candidate. This saves you the time of onboarding a new colleague.
Or you let us recruit the best fit for your organisation. External candidates go through an extensive application process, in which only the most promising ones are eventually selected. If you are already considering hiring for a junior position, this is a great way to save time and money.
What do we need from you?
- Investment of time We were all once at the beginning of our careers, like our AMID trainees. AMID trainees need their supervisors to learn and grow, thus they will need your (or your colleagues’) time. Furthermore, we invite you to actively take part in the program through our networking events. You can even opt to be a guest speaker and/or take part in our Masterclass Program – we’re all about making valuable connections.
- Financial investment For the progam in 2021, the financial investment amounts €10.675 for the entire year, excluding your trainee’s salary for four days a week.
Want to know more?
So, are you ready to be part of the next wave of game changers that aim to make a lasting impact on the field we operate in? Then contact us through e-mail to express your interest and we will get back to you.