AMID Young Professional
The AMID Young Professional programme is twofold: sustainable development organisations access a pool of talented graduates, ambitious to realize the SDGs.
Young professionals get a chance to gain experience and acquire the latest knowledge and skills needed to contribute to a fair and sustainable world.
Start: February 1st, 2024.
AMID Leadership Programme
In the AMID Leadership Programme you will learn to strategise to increase the development impact of your organisation.
You will be stimulated to drive change in your organisation to make use of the insights that are provided in the programme.
Start: March 22, 2024
AMID Masterclasses offers professionals the latest academic knowledge and insights to key issues in international development.
AMID Masterclasses is for:
- Development professionals working for policy, program, communication, or fundraising departments
- Directors, management team, and board members
- (aspiring) Newcomers in the sector
Gain new knowledge, challenge yourself and expand your network.
Start: February 29, 2024
Interview with Patrick Lodiers
Patrick Lodiers spoke with AMID program directors dr. Sara Kinsbergen and dr. Willem Elber’s about development cooperation. Want to receive the whole interview in your inbox? Click here.
- Artificial Intelligence and international development
- Kindness and Negotiation in the Digital Age
- The Development Dance
- Stay Home. Don’t Vote. Save Democracy.
- The Concept of Meritocracy in International Development
- Sustainable International Development: the Case of Multistakeholder Partnerships
- The Amazon rainforest conservation agenda & the role of civil society