U bent hier
RITHA Practitioner - Croatia
- Blended: The majority (80%) of the programme is taught online, complemented by 3 face-to-face seminars on location.
- Consisting of three blocks, spread out over 12 months;
- Taught in English;
- Students will complete the training by realizing a Field Research while learning on the job
- After completion, students will receive the RITHA Certificate: ECHA Practitioner in Gifted Education
European Council on High Ability (ECHA) (international qualification);
What will you gain from this training programme?
Upon completion of the RITHA Practitioner:
- You will have gained experience and a deeper insight into identifying, educating and counselling gifted students in primary, secondary and higher education;
- You will be up-to-date with the latest scientific insights about giftedness and you will be able to relate to them from different disciplines;
- On the basis of the newest (academic) knowledge, you will be able to make a valuable contribution to improve education for all students, including those who are most talented.
- You will be part of an international network of professional experts on giftedness, who only settle for evidence-based applications and never stop learning;
- You will receive both the ECHA Certificate and the Radboud University Certificate. Students who would like to become a RITHA Specialist, will be given the opportunity to enrol in the RITHA Specialist training to still become a “Specialist” and thereby receiving the ECHA Diploma.
Who is RITHA for?
Do you work with gifted children, young people and/or adults in the education or care sector? Did you finish your professional training, at master or at (minimum) bachelor level? Then the Radboud International Training on High Ability programme will be the perfect next step in your professional development.
Requirements for potential students
- A finished professional training, at master or at (minimum) bachelor level;
- A work environment with gifted children, young people and/or adults in the education or care sector
- English language proficiency - sufficient to participate within the RITHA programme, both online as face-to-face
- 12 month programme, part-time education
- 10-12 hours per week
RITHA in Croatia
Since 2018 Radboud University has been offering RITHA programmes in Croatia in cooperation with European Talent Centre Croatia – Center of excellence of Varazdin County and ETC Croatia – CIVZ Adult Education Institution. The seminars are held in the beautiful city of Varaždin.
- Prof. Lianne Hoogeveen
Programme Director, ECHA Specialist in Gifted Education, Radboud University
- 5 ECHA Specialists in Gifted Education:
European Talent Centre Croatia – Center of excellence of Varazdin County with a special thank to mr. Huđek
The Center of Excellence of the County of Varazdin will provide a few scholarships to support local students. Interested in the application procedure? Contact Mr. Robert Keleman at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will provide you with all the details of the scholarship.
How to register
Please click on the red button "Register now" to register for this programme. In the registration form you will need to upload your CV and short motivation letter (both in English).
Seminar I: Friday 19th of April - Sunday 21st of April 2024
Seminar II: Saturday 19th of October - Sunday 20th of October 2024
Seminar III: Friday 18th of April 2025
The seminars will be held in Varaždin in Croatia.
Want to know more?